good day Cardinals
A special final week of Term 2 has greeted us.
I hope that you have all been fine and finished with all assessments. Those who have been unable to, PLEASE keep in touch with your tutors. This is important.
On Wednesday 31st March, 2021 is our Anniversary Ecumenical Service!! Two students from each homeroom have been selected to attend. Unfortunately, everyone can't be there physically, but we hope that EVERYONE will be attending Virtually! It will be an exciting moment in our school's history so PLEASE, PLEASE log on..
Here are some very important pieces of information for all parents
1. School closes on Thursday 1st April, 2021
2. School reopens on Monday 19th April, 2021 with Progress Reporting and Conferencing - one form level EACH day whilst everyone remains AT SCHOOL VIRTUALLY on MOODLE. Teachers will meet with your parents AT THE SCHOOL. Conference day starts from 9:00 am with a general address in the Auditorium with parents and then parents depart to the various sections of the school where teachers will welcome them for Progress Report and Conferencing for the day. Please ask your parents to make a very special effort to attend and make provisions to be away from work for at least half the day. This is VERY IMPORTANT. Students will NOT return to normal face-to-face classes unless we have seen EVERY parent or guardian.
Schedule is as follows:
a) Form 1 parents - Monday 19th April, 2021 from 9 am
b) Form 2 parents - Tuesday 20th April, 2021 from 9 am
c) Form 3 parents - Wednesday 21st April, 2021 from 9 am
d) Form 4 parents - Thursday 22nd April, 2021 from 9 am
e) Form 5 parents - Friday 23rd April, 2021 from 9 am
3. The schedule for next term will be given to parents at the Conferencing. Until then, we continue the online schedule as per usual until the 2nd week of school in Term 3.
4. All students are encouraged to continue reading and engaging every school day. Reading month is in April so look out for the continuation of Spelling BEE with really nice prizes to be presented at the end of April.
5. Form 4 students are encouraged to keep on task with SBA requirements.
6. Form 2 students - please note that this is the last term in Form 2. Get ready to select your subjects. The Counsellor has a special page on MOODLE to assist with subject choices and career guidance is provided. Please read through.
Blessed Holy Week to all