LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES

Important Updates and Reminders

Important Updates and Reminders

by Marva Daniel -
Number of replies: 0

profile_mask2.png
Good morning parents and students

Special thanks to all parents who have been able to attend the past Parent/Teacher engagements.  The Forms 3 and 1 'Day at my child's school' activities have passed and today, 10th May, 2022, we welcome all parents/guardians of Form 2 students who are scheduled to visit school today.
We hope that those who are online today, as a result of this activity, will continue to engage meaningfully (i.e. Forms 1 and 4 students).

Please note that students are not to remain at home if parents CANNOT attend this activity.  It is a school day for all Form 2 students.

Important Reminder and Update
Please note that tomorrow, Wednesday 11th May, 2022 - ALL students are expected to be at school. Additionally, the Form 5 students ARE expected to present their FINAL ASSEMBLY and ONLY these students will be wearing special outfits (their Year Shirts and jeans).

On Thursday 12th May and Friday 13th May of this week are CPEA days.  ALL students remain at home.  There WILL BE ONLINE engagements by teachers. We use our ONLINE TIMETABLE - for the day!  Teachers will guide students regarding these engagements.  Some classes have authorised Field Trips - we wish them a very safe and enrichment filled tour.  Some teachers are CPEA invigilators, so some classes WILL NOT be synchronous.  The students will be informed by their teachers. Let us thank God that we have an online system to keep engaged and also extra THANKS to God for an opportunity to catch up for the days that we have missed being able to keep engaged.

God bless you and keep you safe -
have a wonderful day my students

from
Your School Principal