"Mathematics is pure. It does not rust or decay. It only needs your thought to make it work.
Mathematics goes beyond the real world. Yet the real world seems to be ruled by it."
Pierce, Rod. (1 Dec 2019). "Welcome to Mathematics". Math Is Fun. Retrieved 27 Apr 2020 from http://www.mathsisfun.com/mathematics.html
The Mathematics department welcomes students to our Mathematics Virtual Learning page for the academic year 2020/21. This very unique term will encompass both on site classes as well as online, therefore, all your course content will be posted here so you can follow up on classes missed or any content you would like to revise.
Welcome students to our Mathematics Virtual Learning page . The Mathematics department takes pleasure in making your Mathematics learning as easy as possible while completing our term's work using a blended approach. While some of your classes will be on site and online, all your course content will be posted here so you can follow up on classes missed or any content you would like to revise.
We do hope that you find this experience meaningful and rewarding.
Through the coming weeks, please remember the following:
- Check announcements daily to keep abreast with any new information.
- Use your time table to verify your online classes.
- Look out for new activities and assessment
- Use the "Students Questions and Answers" forum to ask questions to your teachers about any thing you are not sure about.
- Use the Students Speak forum exchange ideas with your fellow classmates.